Monday, November 1, 2010

We can fly, we can fly, we can fly!

We had such a busy day yesterday! Ladybug had her first birthday party, and then we went trick-or-treating. I have tons of pictures so I'm going to do Halloween first, and birthday pictures soon.

Here's Tinkerbell:



Tinkerbell and Peter Pan:



It was impossible to get a good picture of the kids together. The Doodle loved his costume but did NOT want his picture taken, especially with his sister. I was only able to get the above picture because they were both distracted looking at a cat.



Trick-or-treating. They both LOVED it. Atticus loved ringing the doorbells and saying "trick-or-treat." Franny loved riding in the wagon and seeing the other kids in costume. We trick-or-treated past her bedtime, and she did great. Just laughed and laughed the whole time.



Oh, and these costumes were so easy! I made the Peter Pan stuff from clothes I bought at the thrift shop, and I made his hat and Franny's tutu myself for a combined total of about $4. The only thing we bought were the wings. I think doing everything took less than 30 minutes.

Stay tuned for birthday pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Never realized how much they look alike until I look at a side profile pic of both of them together. Such adorable grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete