Monday, September 6, 2010


This weekend was my mom's family's annual reunion at the lake. We spent Saturday night in my hometown, and Sunday morning while Franny-bug was taking her morning nap, Grandma and I took Atticus to the park.



I remember playing at this park as a kid. I love the old-school park equipment. The Doodle is really getting brave. He wanted to climb everything and go down the big slides himself.



Sweet Ladybug at the lake:


She wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth, so keeping up with her wasn't easy. We finally put her in the pack 'n' play. She has never used it as a playpen, just for sleeping. I didn't know how she'd take it, but she absolutely LOVED it. She would pull up on the sides, fall down, and laugh and laugh. She thought it was her own little bounce house. Who knew!?

No comments:

Post a Comment